Telecom service management is complex! We manage the projects that are distracting you from your most important corporate goals.
Cost Recovery Services
Has your business been overcharged or charged for services that were supposed to be disconnected by your provider? We can help!
- First, we take an inventory of all your current telecom services, analyze the information and on a consistent basis we discover incorrect bills, double billing, and services that are not utilized. Unless you have an industry professional on staff dedicated to managing your communications you will likely not be billed correctly. Our clients realize dramatic cost savings and network efficiencies through our efforts. Based upon our findings, we provide you with a comprehensive report detailing several recommendations that will reduce your expenses and improve your service.
- Unlike some consulting companies, we don’t stop there. We complete projects by managing the implementation of equipment, billing changes, and canceling unnecessary services. You avoid the time-consuming tasks of coordinating Telecom companies, carrier technicians, vendors, etc. We work with ALL carriers and ensure you are receiving the correct product and price for all services.
- That’s right! When you begin a shared savings agreement with Telecom Professionals, Inc. we guarantee to reduce your costs and recover illegitimate payments. We are on your team and our bottom line only improves after we improve YOUR bottom line.
Telecom Professionals understands that robust and reliable telecommunications is vital to successful business operations. No matter how large and complex your telecommunications needs may be, Telecom Professionals can assist in delivering a secure integrated business solution. We can assist in developing a completely new network or updating and streamlining your existing services. We have the advantage of ongoing industry training on the newest products and services that will benefit your businesses. Telecom Professionals, Inc. is your telecom liaison so that you can focus on running your business.
- Source and manage the installation of faster more secure Internet, cloud and data connectivity
- Source, and manage installation of UCaaS telephone systems – including call center technology
- Reconfigure voice, fax, alarm and other technologies that are reaching EOL and being phased out
- Add new features and service to your existing network
- Re-contract services for lower cost
- Save you time so you can focus on your priorities
- Disaster Recovery Plans: We have teams that specialize in designing the best connectivity and redundancy for cloud or on site or hybrid Cloud services. Redundancy is more important and affordable than ever. Let us design a strategy that meets your goals and budget.